An Ode to My Love
What is Love?
Some Say it's the tingling you feel in your heart.
Some say it’s when you put others before yourself.
Some say it’s choosing yourself above all.
But I say that love is you.
I love the way you came running when no one else could.
You pamper me like no other would,
And tell me you’re here when trouble ever comes knocking.
The one I look up to whenever life doesn’t seem to be working.
I don’t care if everyone disappears,
Because I know you’ll always appear.
He’s not a cheat, but He does love others too.
I’m not the obsessive lover who wants no one else close.
How can this polygamy be so sweet?
Wondering who this love is?
It’s Emmanuel…
Have you met Him too?
What does He mean to you?
Tell me in the comments. I'd love to hear from you.
Photo credit: Pexels.
Comments
Post a Comment